Skip to content
- SQE is committed to the CA Master Plan for Higher Education’s principles of an affordable (tuition-free), accessible, quality education for all Californians.
- SQE works towards securing a fully-funded CSU that would eliminate the need for student fees. SQE is concerned with the growing cost of higher education, and growing student debt.
- SQE is committed to nonviolent political and grassroots organizing. SQE believes in developing strong student leaders on our campuses.
- SQE recognizes that faculty working conditions are student learning conditions; therefore, we will maintain solidarity with faculty, and develop strong student-faculty alliances.
- SQE believes the CSU should be governed by its students, faculty and staff.
- SQE is devoted to preserving ethnic, women’s, and genders studies on our campuses.
- SQE is committed to dismanlting the interlocking systems of institutional power that have led to a demise of the CSU. We are against privitization, corporate sponsorship, and top-down governance–and truly beleive that the People’s University should be governed by the people, for the people.